Wednesday, August 10, 2005

SOO-BEER!
Thats my nick as I like it to show up on MSN, blog, signatures on emails, etc.
Why do I like that? Do I not like my actual name 'Subir'? No, I like it
Do I like 'beer'? Haven't developed a taste for it yet :(
Do I like 'Soo'? Ofcourse not! ('Soo' means 'piss' in marathi)

Then y do I like to write 'SOO-BEER' instead of my name?
Wait ... y do I like to write 'y' for 'why'!
hmm... its kinda cool??
Yes!!! Its cool. Thats y I like 'SOO-BEER'. We like to potray that we are 'coooooooool'.
And we like girls who are 'hot'. No cool there!!!You cannot have cool over there

So we like to be cool but we do not like others to be cool ! If they are not 'hot', then we do not like them, but if we are not 'cool' then they might not like us !!!
Now looking from the girls point of view, they wud have the same argument! So finally if we want to be with each other, we wud have to be 'hot' and 'cool'

I wonder how u do that !

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Gaurav said...

Yo...

Mr. Piss-Beer ... Wow!! when you think of it that way, you could make a fortune!

Welcome to the community and don't fret. By that equation, I could have written and entire encyclopedia on my blog name!!

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger luckyfatima said...

subir, at least yer name ain't Srinivas Devabhakhtuni or some other impossible for the goras to pronounce name :)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger AW said...

ever had anyone tell u ur a freak? now u have

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger AW said...

btw, subir means 'to go up' in spanish

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger SAL said...

Mr. Piss-Beer ...
Even after knowing the meaning, I think SOO-BEER is kinda cool ;)
What's the meaning of Subir though? I'm sure it has a gr8 meaning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home