Sunday, August 28, 2005

Around the corner ..................

You are walking in the corridor in your office or your school and you are approaching a blind corner and you try to cut the corner and ..."Oh! I am sorry"! Yes, you almost slammed into the other person coming from the other side!

Ever noticed that whenever you are going around a blind corner (you cannot see the other side until you at actually at the corner) that you always bump into the person coming from the other side?? Next time observe this ... whenever u r nearing the corner, unconsciously, you try to go for the smallest distance by cutting the corner rather than passing a little away from it .... the other person is also doing the same thing and hence the collision.

After observing this, I decided to try going around the corner using the longer route... one and a half feet away ... but as I approached the corner, this resolve somehow drifted away from my mind and ..."Oh! I am sorry" happened again !:)
Now was this time because I caught a little glimpse of girl coming from the other side, that I let my resolve drift ... is a different subject.

But try and observe this ... you must be doing it too!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Ess said...

avadla funda....muli cha... :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home